Matthias Peters-Kroll has been licensed to practice law in the State of Connecticut since 2012. His practice areas include, criminal law, real estate and commercial transactions, and civil litigation.
Prior to practicing at Minnella, Tramuta, and Edwards, he attended Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where Matthias double majored in History and Political Science and graduated cum laude.
Matthias then attended law school at Washington and Lee University School of Law in Lexington, Virginia.
Highlights of Matthias Peters-Kroll practice of law include:
- Hundreds of court appearances on behalf of clients in criminal and civil court.
- Preparation of closing documents for various transactions including, but not limited to: bills of sale, deeds, resolutions, opinion letters, consents, waivers, purchase and sale agreements, tenant estoppels certificates, assignments, releases, and amendments.
- Experienced in the drafting, review, production and negotiation of a wide range of transactional documents ranging from individual consulting agreements to joint venture, manufacturing and supply agreements for business ventures worth into the hundreds of millions.
- Experienced in the negotiation and production of corporate documents such as shareholder/operating agreements, by-laws, resolutions, articles of incorporation/organization, due diligence documents and other materials.
- Management of personal injury cases from intake to settlement.